Enter content here

Al Rohm

Al Rohm Consulting 

Entrepreneur PageAl Rohm MinistriesAl's Ministry FavoritesAl Rohm ConsultingAl's Consulting FavoritesServices


What Is A Process Agent?

A process agent is a representative upon whom court papers may be served in any proceeding brought against a motor carrier,

broker, or freight forwarder. Every motor carrier (of property or passengers) shall make a designation for each State

in which it is authorized to operate and for each State traversed during such operations.

Brokers are required to list process agents in each state in which they have an office and in which they write contracts. 

FMCSA Regulation 49 CFR Part 366details more about The Designation of Process Agents by Motor Carriers and Brokers.

Al Rohm Consulting is authorized by the FMCSA to do this filing on your behalf on form BOC-3. 

This filing will be done electronically, over the internet, directly with the FMCSA.

This is a requirement to get your MC # or Broker Authority activated.

---------------------------------------Tongue outTongue outTongue outTongue outTongue out--------------------------------------- 


 Sign-up here and pay fee for Al Rohm Consulting to be your Process Agent.
Yearly Fee is $25.00.
Renewal Fee can be paid here also.
Please select your option for the correct number of years,
enter your Motor Carrier number, and click Buy Now.

MC #


Pre-trip and Post-trip inspections...a must.

Email Al Rohm here

How to check on your Motor Carrier Authority Status.
Follow the instructions below for Process Agent.
Looking for a Process Agent?
You have come to the right place!
Don't deal with someone who ONLY knows how to
take your number and your money.
Deal with someone who knows about
ALL of the requirements:
Yearly fee of $25.00 covers all 50 States.
Same Day Service.
Call 24/7:
AL ROHM 302-222-5408
Do you need a Process Agent?
Follow this link to find out:
Before clicking on the link below,
have your MC# ready.
When you get there, enter your MC#
& then click on "search"
When the next page comes up,
then click on "HTML".
Now scroll down to the bottom left corner.
If it says "BOC-3 NO", then you need this.
Ready? Here is the link:  Link #1  



Let's keep it safe out there....

Compliance Review Survival Kit
Great for the New Entrant Safety Audit, too! 
This kit will get you on your way
to compliance with all the regulations.
Enter your MC# and click "pay now". 

MC #

Click here Link #2 to get your own Motor Carrier Authority.
Apply for USDOT # and MC #.

Use this link Link #3 to do any of the following:

I need to file my biennial update.

Filing a name change.

Filing a change of address.

Reapplying for a USDOT number after revocation.

Requesting that my Operating Authority be reinstated.

I want to request a copy of a document.


Click here Link #4 to do Unified Carrier Registration


Would you buy a used truck from this man?
Neither would we!
But he sure knows his stuff about the DOT regulations.
Al has had real-life experience doing what
truck drivers do every day.  
He knows what it's like and he knows what you need! 
 He is someone you can depend on and trust.
AL ROHM, "The reg man for the workin' man!"